Printing works but still getting error messages

Hello,

I have just installed bullseye and the cups package with all recommended dependencies. My printer is a "Brother DCP-L2550DN" connected via lan and it works as driverless and is detected automatically.

However, although everything seems to work fine, I always get a "printer error" message in the xfce job list window after printing, and a line like the following

    E [18/Sep/2021:12:00:01 +0000] [Job 4] File \'\' not found

is added to /var/log/cups/error_log on each successful printing.

Moreover, lpstat -lp always says

"Waiting for job to complete."

Does anyone know what could be the cause for any of these problems?

Best,

D.H.