Re: CUPS: Omit i386 packages of cups and cups-core-drivers only on Ubuntu

Le mardi, 21 janvier 2020, 11.02:12 h CET Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> Perhaps you do another release (2.3.1-2) now with fixing your omission in
> debian/changelog and also releasing that man page translations.

Ubuntu decided to created a fork with diff that is just noise (the manpages'
translation updates are just line-wrapping), I don't see why I should upload a
not-changed package, sorry.

Just wait until the next cups update and you'll be able to sync again.

--
    OdyX