Re: New packages on Debian/Ubuntu printing stack

On 02/14/2016 09:52 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
On 02/11/2016 05:01 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
[ CCing also Didier Raboud directly as mail can be too long for the
   list. ]

Hi,

due to the Feature Freeze on Ubuntu on next Thursday, Feb 18, I have
updated the Debian GIT repos of CUPS (2.1.3) and cups-filters (1.8.2).
They are ready to upload, can you upload them, so that they auto-sync
before our Feature Freeze? Thanks.

Thanks for uploading cups-filters. It has auto-synced correctly now. Can
you please also upload CUPS? Thanks.

Thanks for uploading CUPS. I would appreciate very much if you could also do Gutenprint 5.2.11 (final release), so that I do not need to do it Ubuntu-only and cause a source tarball mismatch between Debian and Ubuntu, especially as this package is released upstream very infrequently.

I have also tried with HPLIP, see what I have done below. Unfortunately,
this did not work out, as during repack EVERY SINGLE file conflicted.
Can you do the update (to HPLIP 3.16.2) and upload it, so that it also
auto-syncs before our Feature Freeze and also tell me what I have done
wrong?

Thank you very much for fixing the re-packing script for HPLIP and
updating the package. I have synced it to Ubuntu now. Can you please
also "git push" your changes in all branches, so that I can commit a bug
fix to the repo? Thanks.

Thanks for pushing. I have seen now that you have also fixed the overlooked multiarchifying. Can you upload this as hplip 3.16.2+repack0-2, so that I do not need to make an individual release?

   Till

P. S.: By the way, foomatic-db upload would be great, too.