Re: Ghostscript 9.18 packaging

Hi Jonas!

Thank you so much!  Have pulled your latest changes.

I'm actually stuck a bit earlier on in the process - running $ fakeroot debian/rules build hangs.

cp ./soobj/sjbig2_jbig2dec.dev ./soobj/sjbig2.dev
make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'soobj/sjpx_.dev', needed by 'soobj/sjpx.dev'. Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/ddimmich/ghostscript'
base/unix-dll.mak:149: recipe for target 'so-only-subtarget' failed
make[2]: *** [so-only-subtarget] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/ddimmich/ghostscript'
base/unix-dll.mak:122: recipe for target 'so' failed
make[1]: *** [so] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ddimmich/ghostscript'
/usr/share/cdbs/1/class/makefile.mk:47: recipe for target 'debian/stamp-makefile-build' failed
make: *** [debian/stamp-makefile-build] Error 2

Any idea what I'm missing?

Will keep at it!

Thanks,

Damian