Completely confused: Upstream home of Braille driver: cups-filters or separate?

I got an e-mail about the upload process of a package named printer-driver-indexbraille, two days after completing the integration of Braille drivers into cups-filters 1.4.0.

Samuel, did you initiate the Debian packaging of the Braille driver based on a separate source package? Now after I have accepted it upstream into cups-filters? What do you mean with that? Should I remove the Braille drivers from cups-filters ASAP and issue 1.5.0?

Or are these other Braille drivers, for another group of Braille drivers?

OdyX, what should we do here? I think it is not correct if one and the same free software project has two upstream homes as this will cause a maintenance nightmare. Also no Debian package should be based on an upstream home which is discontinued.

Samuel, is the source of these packages your Braille package? Which upstream home do you prefer? cups-filters at OpenPrinting, a standard part of every distro, or your own upstream source project? Please choose one to avoid confusion. Thanks.

OdyX, can the printer-driver-indexbraille package still get rejected if it duplicates cups-drivers-braille?

   Till