Re: Fix multiple compiler warnings when building with gcc-12

> This patch series fixes a number of warnings when building powerpc-utils
> with gcc-12 or newer. Since the project builds with "-Werror" by default,
> these warnings will cause the build to fail.
>
> With these patches applied, all warnings are gone when building on ppc64el,
> there are two additional warnings left regarding possibly truncated strings
> when building on big-endian PowerPC targets for which I will send a separate
> patch set.
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> --

Patchset applied to powerpc-utils/next branch:

[1/3]
https://github.com/ibm-power-utilities/powerpc-utils/commit/aef8f14ed8b241ab66d88fb9a5aeefe47a847267

[2/3]
https://github.com/ibm-power-utilities/powerpc-utils/commit/5de0a4a070981b5ee005f2242b31db5422be297a