Re: yaboot installation media

Hello,

A thank you goes out to all the people who have attempted to help me.
In all the excitement of this endeavor, my G4's motherboard has died.

Based on previous discussion, I believe the culprit in its failure to load GRUB was the system's memory. Upon closer inspection of the machine during its autopsy, I found that the memory was mixed and matched with all four sticks having different capacities, speeds, and brands.

Seemingly the only PowerMac in the world that fails to boot GRUB has officially kicked the bucket.

Thanks for all the help,
--
Ben Westover