Re: Installing debian on mac mini G4

Hi Christian,

  I also have an old Mac Mini G4. I could *never* get debian to
install using CDs. I eventually burned the first DVD and managed to
install debian Lenny. The whole thread is at:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2010/07/msg00097.html

  I could also never get the installer to work from the USB key (I am
not a Mac user, I was just trying to get it done).

HTH