Re: MTA?

Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Risto Suominen <risto.suominen@gmail.com> (14/10/2008):
I'm guessing that it is the mail transfer agent and that the delay has
something to do with network access. I've seen this often on systems
that aren't connected.

That's not ppc-related. That's seen when one has no network connection.
I suspect DNS lookup attempts, that time out.

Thanks for all the replies -- I've had DNS problems in the past and had to tweak my /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf file, so I'll double check it didn't get replaced by the upgrade to Lenny.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au