hello everybody! GRV here.

Hello everybody! I'm a new(be) linux powerpc user.

I install debian ethc into my powerbook G4 1,67 Ghz, 2 Gb of RAM, ati mobility radeon 9700. Now! I have maaaaaaany trouble, first: my english, second: I'm from italy :P.

So, i take you my questions:

1 boot: it is slow! The computer search the connections. How i can speed up the boot start?

2 power management: The battery is low in 1 hour if i use gnome. 1 Hour and  30 minutes if i use a bash terminal. Into macOSX 3 hours  (bt OFF, wifi OFF, display on minimal  brightness)

3: wireless: i think that is correctly installed, gnome network manager display the hardware,  but it is not work!

Please help me.

Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.