Installing Debian on a Wallstreet Powerbook

Can somebody who's been through this please help me. I've tried everything to get this thing to work right. I've got Debian installed, and can get bootX to boot linux, but I need a vmlinux image that will load all the appropriate modules and such, and I can't figure out where to find one online. I would also like to get quik to work, but quikconfig doesn't seem to do anything, so I resorted to the System Disk, which gets me into openfirmware, but I don't really know where to go from there.

Ben