Re: no keyborad with xorg on Pismo/unstable

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 15:30 +0200, Gabriel Paubert wrote:

> This said, there are so many differences between Xorg and Debian
> source packages when it comes to keyboard description that I don't
> really know where to report these bugs.

There are differences between xkb-data (built from the source package
xkeyboard-config) and xkeyboard-config upstream? If so, the bug should
go to Debian, otherwise, upstream may be better, but Denis Barbier is
pretty good at dealing with bug reports and forwarding them upstream as
necessary anyway.

Hope this helps,