G3 iBook still hanging when coming out of sleep.

Hi all,

I still have a problem with this. The freezes in X have disappeared
when I switched  NoTapTyping to "no" in pbbuttonsd.conf (thanks to
Matthias Grimm for pointing this out).

My machine is running pbbuttonsd and is not running pmudd

Michael Schmitz suggested that this is likely to be a kernel
sleep problem. How can I confirm that and how can I fix it.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
 plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men
 die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
   -- Hunter S. Thompson