Re: Xserve G5 disks

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.   Anyways, for now I am
successul net-booting with the disks removed, so solving the disk issue
is not pressing.

To answer your question, the Xserve is rather loud.  It seems like there
is some minimal fan control, but much less than when running under OSX.

cheers,
John