Re: kernel-patch-2.4.21-powerpc packages available for testing.

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 23:13, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
wrote:
> Em Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:42:47 +0200, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
>
> > r128 DRI should work pretty well with PCI GART though.
>
> 	I assume with a big loss of performance?

Not necessarily. More importantly, as I have said recently, r128 DRI
still tends to be unstable with AGP GART.

> Not that I understand the technical issue at hand, not knowing even
> what GART happens to be...

Graphics Aperture Remapping Table, allowing random pages of RAM to be
addressed linearly.