Re: Install on PowerMac 7500

Well? I just installed 2x 7600/132 debian linux routers? with 3x 3Com 3c905 in each? they run fine? but does not boot with quik, just leaves me with a black screen on boot. I?m using BootX to boot, running self compiled kernel 2.2.18 for ipchains, transparent proxy, syncookies and 3c59x module. partitions:

HFS(not +) 90MB running MacOS 9.1 core mountable in linux? nice for kernel export etc?
root 1.7GB
swap 2x installed RAM (I think it?s 128MB)
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

Linux is like a wigwam, No Gates, No Windows, Apache inside!