Re: PCI Video Cards

YMMV - as the Voodoo 3 2000 with a Mac ROM will not work under linux with
accellerated video. You get a strange mix up of graphics that looks almost
like soime kind of byte order issue.

Certainly I've heard of network cards and the like working without a
hitch. and my PCI USB card works wonderfully (under linux and MacOS).

YMWV

(Your milage Will vary).

being all very untested and how some PC PCI card manufacturers love
sticking x86 code on their cards - some will work, some won't. My advice
is to make sure you can return it if it doesn't work with your system.