Re: RS6K

Ack!  I don't get this with that drop on the F50 I have.

} Starts looping when loading "SCSI SCRIPTS":
}
} sym53c875-2: restart (scsi reset).
}
} scsi: aborting command due to timeout: pid 68, scsi2, channel 0 id 8,
} lun 0, Read (6) 00 00 00 02 02
}
} and stuff like that.
}
} So, no go.

Grab the latest us.kernel.org (2.2.14-pre4) and do a make common_config and
you'll have the .config for 'em (just add smp in xconfig).

} Where can I get the sources and configs used to build these kernels?
} I would like to try my hand at making something work.  In the
} kernel-sources dir, the sources appear to not match up with what is in
} -images.