netscape yet again

Well, I tried using the wrapper method to run netscape 408 on my system.
I grabbed a complete set of oldlibs from linuxppc R4, hacked ld.so.1,
and created a wrapper to set the hacked library path.  I then installed
4.08 using ns-install from the tarball.  I get the following:

	$ netscape &
	[1] 1065
	$ (dns helper): error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.2.8:

Netscape comes up here and renders pages properly.  However, if I select
open page... from the menu our hot key it, it crashes on a bus error.

Any clues?

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com