Re: XForms ?

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 04:30:57PM +0300, Kostas Gewrgiou wrote:

>  I think that linuxppc R5 had rpms for xforms at some point
> but i might be wrong.
>
>   Kostas Gewrgiou
>
> On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 05:44:19PM +0200, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> > > Where can I find XForms for Linux Debian/PPC (ie compatible with
> > > glibc2.1)....
> > > I couldn't find it, and source code is NOT available. I'm missing
> > > LyX very much.
> > >

> > You can't.
> >
> > Pity, that; it may be non-free, but it's still a fairly nice toolkit.

Not sure about this, but i got some linux/ppc glibc 2.1 xforms binaries from
the official xform site, don't remember where, wanted to compile the lyx
package, or even the upstream sources, but didn't do it yet. It is still on my
syjet cartridge, which i am salvaging right now ... anyone knows about a u2fs
fsck for linux ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER