[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:55:57PM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2013/12/8 Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>:
> > OK, I have changed popcon.debian.org to use your script.
> > I did not see any problem. Please check it is OK.
>
> Thank you for the commit!
> I checked the web pages and I didn't saw problems.

The secondary pages like
<http://popcon.debian.org/main/index.html>
still carry
Raw popularity-contest results
and
Number of submissions considered: 160932

maybe we should remove them.

Also maybe the secondary pagaes should carry a different 'breadcrumbs'
(/ Debian Popularity Contest / All reports)

> > Something we should fix is the line
> >
> > Copyright (C) 2004-2013 SPI; See license terms.
> >
> > I copied it from the old layout, and the intent was that it only applied
> > to the part I copied, but it was not stated.
> >
> > (P.S.: Tell me if you prefer I do not CC you.)
>
> Until the code rests under free software, I don't mind.

In the new layout (on www.debian.org) it is stated

Copyright ? 1997-2013 SPI and others; See license terms
Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

instead. So we should update it.

> Please keep me in cc,  so I will know the final choice.

OK, I was not sure if you were subscribed to the list.

Thanks again for your work!
Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>