Re: ASDA- Monthly Purchase Order

On 6/25/22, ASDA Stores Limited <info5@asda.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear debian-policy
>
> We are interested in having some of your hot selling product in

Dear ASDA seller,

our "selling product" is available to you to distribute for a fee,
though it's not what we would call "hot", simply a "selling product"
albeit a product from both cold and hot climes.

> our stores and outlets spread all over United Kingdom, Northern
> Island and Africa.

Being located inter alia in Africa, it is not surprise you are seeking
"hot" selling products rather than cold selling products.

> ASDA Stores Limited is one of the highest-
> ranking Wholesale & Retail outlets in the United Kingdom.

That said, the UK is not very hot, so perhaps you'd be more interested
in a cold selling product?

> We shall furnish our detailed company profile in our next
> correspondent.

Is your next correspondent happy with that?  This sounds a bit dodgy...

> However, it would be appreciated if you can send
> us your catalog through email to learn more about your company's
> products and wholesale quote.

Well, please first provide more details about your hot selling
products hot selling offer, and how we may contact you.

Our opportunities are huge, so please send a draft contract of LOI
along with your solicitor details, so that we can hasten our business
opportunities with you without delay of time or further delays.

> It is hopeful that we can start a
> viable long-lasting business relationship (partnership) with you.

Again, please be sure to send through that draft and your legal firm
for correspondence.

Regards,
Debian Policy Products