RE: cleaning up our task packages

Something like:

Internet
-Browsers
--lynx (default)
--Mozilla (which would select K or gnome or whatever the default is)
--...
-MUAs
--mailx (default)
--mutt
--...
-IRC Clients
--BX (default)
--IRCII
--...
-...
Programming Environment
-C (default)
-C++
-Fortran
-Python
-...
Servers
-Database
--PostgreSQL (default)
--MySQL
--...
-E-Mail
--(Whatever these are)
---IMAP (default)
---POP3
---...
--MTAs
---sendmail
---exim (default)
---...
--Miscellaneous
---procmail
---vacation
---...
--...
-...

Of course, this makes it more like dselect or such, although easier to find
things in the same category...

And to be able to sort like this, task packages might need to be created
differently to contain all the necessary information...

And I just pulled those defaults out of the air ;)

-
Josh