Re: Proposal Announce Processes

> Personally, I don't think that this is necessary, since I feel that
> developers who care about policy should read the group, and those who
> don't should be content to 'toe the line'.  However, if someone else were
> to propose a scheme like that above, I wouldn't vote against it.
With the amount of traffic in almost all debian lists, I can hardly keep up
with all of it. I do want to know the issues discussed but get burried in
lots of email. Now having that list would allow me to decide how relevant the
discussion is going to be for any of my packages. Things decided here are to
be implemented by developers and sometimes they have a good reason to object
even if they don't normally follow all/any discussions in this list.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76