Re: issue 03 : handling upcoming fhs draft

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

> kde strcuture is nearly fhs draft compatible, but not fsstnd compatible :
> /usr/share/doc and others. what should i do ? i don't know.

Umm,  as far as I can see,  the fsttnd is only good if the people who
write software agree to use it as a standard.  Perhaps the fsstnd group
could be enticed to talk to the kde people?

                     					Will

			        harpo@udel.edu
			       lowe@cis.udel.edu
			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/
Good Idea: 	Feeding Stray Cats in the Park.
Bad Idea:	Feeding Stray Cats in the park ... to a bear.