Re: pocket pc

Adam William Lydick <awlydick@bulldog.unca.edu> writes:
> This is obviously not palmOS related ;-) But I couldn't think of a better
> debian list for it. Anyone had any luck with the compaq iPaq and
> transfering files, etc (preferably over USB)?

  A colleague just showed me his iPaq. Running Debian! My jaw dropped.
  He was using this QT interface instead of X. It was very, very weird
  to run `ls' from a shell window on a handheld.

    http://intimate.handhelds.org/>

  Now we know why Debian puts out an ARM release. Because we are cool.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!