Re: pilot-manager

>>>>> "Darren/Torin/Who" == Darren/Torin/Who Ever <torin@daft.com> writes:

    Darren/Torin/Who> getting to packaging up a new version of
    Darren/Torin/Who> pilot-manager.  I've been debating how to deal
    Darren/Torin/Who> with the different conduits being updated at
    Darren/Torin/Who> different times and having different
    Darren/Torin/Who> dependencies.  The only conclusion that I've
    Darren/Torin/Who> come to is to make each conduit a separate
    Darren/Torin/Who> package:

*snip*

This sounds like a good idea to me. :)

    Darren/Torin/Who> This also allows for other conduits to be
    Darren/Torin/Who> released that aren't part of the distribution of
    Darren/Torin/Who> pilot-manager.

Right; also, non-free or contrib conduits could be used easily
this way.

--
Brought to you by the letters I and B and the number 15.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!" -- Bart Simpson