Re: New tool: dpt-never-uploaded

Hi,

I have a look at the zonemaster related packages specifically
because they jumped at my sight first.

> libzonemaster-webbackend-perl                 1.1.0-2         UNRELEASED      Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>

The webbackend looks to have been obsoleted upstream in favor of
Zonemaster::Backend[1], which is not available in the Debian
archive neither for now.  libzonemaster-webbackend-perl may be
moved to the attic I guess.

> zonemaster-gui                                1.0.7-2         UNRELEASED      Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>

This one looks to have been part of past releases and might need
to be reintroduced.  It looks to have activity upstream[2].
However, the contemporary version  doesn't look to have been
writtent in perl, which might question it's presence in the perl
team's radar; but heavy reliance on perl dependencies part of
the same upstream distribution could justify it perhaps.

[1]: https://metacpan.org/dist/Zonemaster-Backend
[2]: https://github.com/zonemaster/zonemaster-gui

--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da