Request for review - libgd-graph-perl - v1.56

Hey,

I've updated libgd-graph-perl to v1.56, can I please get it reviewed?

It probably doesn't need to get into Bookworm, although that'd be nice
because this version is a dependency for the upcoming Request Tracker
5.0.4 release.

One thing I haven't done is remake the upstream tarball to remove
samples/logo.gif which was done for the 1.54 release. Seems like a lot
of effort to save a 2.7 kB file. However, if the preference is to
continue to remove it, I can do that. The presence of this file does
cause this lintian error currently:

E: libgd-graph-perl source: source-ships-excluded-file samples/logo.gif
[debian/copyright:8]

I didn't want to remove the exclusion before having this reviewed.

BTW, first time I've used the dpt tool, really nice.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand