Hoping to help out

Hello Debian Perl folks,

My salsa account name is “mohawk2” (just created). I’m the current maintainer of Perl Data Language (PDL), the Graph module, and a couple of others, and I’ve been grateful a number of times for patches and bug reports from you folks over the years.

I’d like to help out, most immediately by packaging OpenGL::GLUT because as of yesterday PDL’s TriD stuff soft-depends on it after the fix for a very long-standing bug (2006), but really with packaging of any of the Perl modules that I can. I’ve joined #debian-perl{,-changes}.

Best regards,

Ed