Re: Low-hanging fruits session: 2015, April 21 edition

Dominic Hargreaves:

> We did note that the sprint planning has been quiet, but probably that
> everything was in place other than final practical details about where/
> when to meet when we arrive, which can be done later.

Sorry for missing the meeting. The only thing that I think we haven't done already is announcing the sprint more broadly, i.e. Debian events, weekly news, etc.

On the other hand, let me know if there is something you feel that should be addressed or explained by me.

Cheers!
Alex