Re: git question

Hi Carlo

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:30:41PM -0600, Carlo Segre wrote:
> I have been somewhat inactive recently and I know there has been a
> transition form svn to git.  My question is whether git is the only
> option now or is the svn repository still usable?  The documentation
> is still there without a notification that it is deprecated so I am
> a bit confused.

No, the svn repository is not used anymore, we only have git used. You
can find the new documentation at [1].

 [1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

I have added a note on the subversion.html.

Does this helps so far? In case of questions please still ask here or
in the IRC channel.

Regards,
Salvatore