Request to join the debian-perl group

Hi there!

My name is Jeremiah Foster. I have been using both debian/perl for a while and am interested in learning more about packaging perl programs and debian packages in general. I would like to join the group to help maintain perl packages for debian.

I have submitted a package that I have adopted (libcdk-perl) as an RFS to this list. I think (or hope) it might be ready for upload since I tracked down every lintian error I could find.

I will be in Vienna for YAPC::EU, looking forward to Gunnar's talk there and hoping to meet other debian-perl people.

Thanks!

	Jeremiah