Re: Pending uploads

Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com> writes:
> -=| Julian Mehnle,  3.08.2007 11:59 |=-

>> Since the DPG is no legal entity, it cannot hold copyright.

> But is is composed of individuals who do, no?

Yeah, but from such a copyright statement, you can't figure out who
actually does hold the copyright, since there's no way of determining the
membership of the "Debian Perl Group" in a legal sense.

Personally, I always add an explicit license for my modifications for
packages that I maintain, but for group-maintained packages I just follow
whatever convention that package seems to be using.  Not horribly
consistent.