Re: Including dh-make-perl as part of the group's packages?

* Julian Mehnle (julian@mehnle.net) :
> I don't think that's a good idea.  After all, AFAIK the Perl group also
> maintains a few packages that are not libraries but Perl apps.  Separating
> libs and apps just for the sake of it doesn't make a lot of sense IMO.  If
> you want to separate dh-make-perl from the "regular" packages, then better
> put it into a "tools" dir or something.

Well, if it's just a matter of naming the sub-directory, I don't mind ;)

I like the idea to separate the libs from our development tools, let's
use pkg-perl/tools then.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                    0x1EE5DD34