13 packages to update

Hello everybody,

we're approaching the end of the perl upgrade. There are 13 packages to
update. Sgml-tools has been added to the list, I didn't catch it with my
script because the depends field of this package is splitted in multiple
lines ... :) Anyway, I've sent the important bug, and it will be updated
soon I hope.

I've cced some maintainers to tell them (again) to update their packages

Darren Stalder will NMU pilot-link just before updating pilot-manager.

I'll NMU wu-ftpd-academ tomorrow and i'll ty to correct the 2 other
important bugs that are open. If Michael didn't update his www-search
package, i'll NMU it too.

For the other packages, the maintainers have asked not to NMU their
packages but they didn't update them yet. It's time, you're the last !
I'd like to finish this upgrade on sunday dinstall run. It would be great
if you could either update your package or accept NMU.

Thanks !

PS: Here's the list :
debbugs 2.2-2 Darren Benham <gecko@debian.org>
fidogate 4.2.8-3 Marco Budde <Budde@tu-harburg.de>