Re: Debian packages to upgrade for the new perl(s)

Le Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 05:51:30PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:
> I won't get a chance to update these until next week.
> NMUs are fine, but please be sure to minimize diffs and
> send a patch to the BTS (I use CVS to manage local sources).

Considering that we are already saturday, next week is just
fine (of course the sooner the better). :-)

I try to focus my NMUs for perl modules where I can break nothing, I
don't like playing with complicated packages i've never used.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/