[GSOC][Easy-GnuPG] Willing to help out as co-mentor

Hi,

I am interested to help out as co-mentor for the EasyGnuPG project[1]
along with Dashamir.

I have been using Debian as my daily driver for a while now. I am one
of the co-organisers of the India Linux users group-Delhi[2] where we
hold monthly(sometimes biweekly) meetups along with various events
such as Debian Release Party[3](last was Stretch 9.1, we had tons of
fun), Software Freedom Day, Raspberry Pi jam(recent) etc.
[plug start] If you are based in Delhi-NCR, you should attend these
meetups(beginners and experts alike)[plug end].
I am also part of multiple communities in around Delhi-NCR, India. I
have given talks in some of these communities which you can find
here[4].

I want to help mentoring for porting and distributing EasyGnuPG
project, currently in bash, to python using the GPGME library[5]. I am
quite proficient in python and am well versed with its various
technicalities accompanied with python.

Looking forward.

[1]: https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg
[2]: http://www.linuxdelhi.org/