Re: Confirming mentor status for GSoC and/or Outreachy

Dear Mentors,
I am waiting for mentors/co-mentor of following projects to reply to "Confirming mentor status" mail.
If you are one of the mentor or co-mentor of these project then please reply confirming your status. We are going to have a mentors meeting soon. If in case you did send the mail then please resend it. We might have missed it, sorry.

We have previously moved some projects to "Projects ideas without confirmed mentors" [1] [2] list and would sadly have to do with others too.

[1] : https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects#Projects_ideas_without_confirmed_mentors
[2] : https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/03/msg00070.html