GSoC 2017

Sir/Ma’am,

I am Shourya Dwivedi, fresher at IIT Kharagpur. I want to be a part of your company for open source software development as a part of Google Summer of Code 2017.

I have basic knowledge of C++.I want to be a part of OS development. Also I have immense interest in open source software development. I haven’t made any contributions so far but I really appreciate people doing it and want to be a part of it.

I would be honoured if you would allow me to work with you.

Thank You

Yours Sincerely,

Shourya Dwivedi,

IIT Kharagpur, First Year