Re: Re: Openoffice 2 questions.

Don't know if this list is the right place to ask.

I've installed Openoffice 2.0 from "unstable" on my desktop pc with
sarge.
Openoffice itself seems to work fine.

The problems began when I try to install OmegaT - open source
translation software that works with Openoffice.
I couldn't run it's .jar file with java libraries installed with
openoffice debian package.
In OmegaT user forum I got the answer that I need to install Sun's JRE
or JDK (after building it with java-package from the downloaded
installer).

The question is if installed OpenOffice 2.0 will work after such a
procedure and will the programs work together?

Thank you in advance,

Andrius