Re: Dutch myspell package / Hyphenation packages

Hi!

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 01:21:11PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > > http://bugs.debian.org/237974. It would be better to do it this way.
> >
> > Yes, but that bug is over 260 days old and nothing continues to happen.
>
> Yes, but you can send a patch... I once talked with Ivo and he simply doesn't
> have much time...

Ok, I just sent a patch to bug 237974.

So, how about hyphenation patterns for dutch. I understand that a
separate package will be rejected (too small, basically consists of one
file). Are you waiting for someone to create a hyphenations package with
all available (and legal) hyphenation patterns, is is there already
someone working on such a package?

Best regards,

Wouter