Re: building openoffice.org on sparc linux

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 10:48, Jim Watson wrote:
> cp: cannot stat ebian/tmp//usr/lib/openoffice/share/config/javarc': No such
> file or directory

Yeah, there was a patch still missing to build the arch-indep stuff on
sparc, but -2 doesn't include java any more anyway

> In order to get started i had to fetch j2sdk1.3 although i already have
> j2sdk1.4 which i have used for the upstream build.

Again, -2 is without java.

> Now if i run ./setup from instsetoo it just dies, quietly.
>
> The same happens with the pre-built package so I guess this is related to
> the locale issues, unfortunately i had never heard about locales until
> running debian openoffice setup so i need investigate that further.

I didn't have that last time I tried to run setup.  I'll have to put it
on my (loooong) list of stuff to do :(

Chris