Re: [dev] Somethhing failed with rsclexx.h

Hi,

I see you are building unxlngppc.pro which is PPC Linux.

Not all of the patches you need to successfully build PPC Linux version of
OOo are in the tree.  I have committed most of them but some are still
waiting to be committed or just slipped through the cracks.  This includes
the mozilla addressbook stuff, proper jdk identification during
installation, workaround for compiler optimization bugs in connectivity,
etc.

I would be happy to post a diff from my OO641C tree to the official one.

Just let me know if you are interested.

Kevin