Newcomer to the team

Hi,

After meeting Mehdi and Ralf during Debconf (and I've known olasd for
a while), I starting prodding at various OCaml-related bugs.

Since it seems customary to introduce oneself, here we go:
I am currently pursuing a PhD in formal methods (more precisely, program
synthesis) in Graz, Austria; of course, all my PhD's code is in OCaml  ;)
I am not yet a Debian Developer, but I have been contributing for a
while and entered the NM process recently.

I'm interested in joining the team, and contribute to existing packages
and issues, time permitting.

In particular, I've started preparing an upload for a new upstream
version of mathcomp, compatible with Coq 8.5.
ssreflect is now shipped upstream as part of mathcomp, so I took care
to still produce the expected binary packages for ssreflect.

This should make mathcomp and ssreflect buildable again,
closing bug #813820:
  ssreflect: FTBFS: Error: Unbound type constructor glob_constr_and_expr

Assuming I get added to the team, may I simply push my proposed changes to
the packaging repo for someone to review?  Given that all 3 branches
(master, upstream, pristine-tar) are involved, that would make things
simpler.

Best,

  nicoo