Re: Log for attempted build of janest-core_107.01-5 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Stéphane Glondu dixit:

>This is not what makes the build fail (the message appears everywhere
>else), but... well spotted!

Oh, okay. Well, I’m “just” the person reading through the buildd
logs, trying to figure out where it most likely failed, setting
the state in wanna-build, and, when useful, filing a bug (but
haven’t done this in a while, since people concentrate on the
release right now, and m68k is not a release arch). I recently
begun to include maintainers in my replies so they are “in the
loop” especially as about 1800 packages get built for the very
first time on that arch now.

So, just deal with the issue on your own schedule, no pressure
from here, this was just informative.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil