Re: 3.10: time to upload to unstable (!?)

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 01:14:08PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I would like to reach consensus here before asking on -release for the
> permission to start the transition.
>
> Comments?

I've rebuilt approx with 3.10 from experimental with no problems.
It pulls in a lot of the newly-built libraries as build-dependencies,
so that gives me some confidence that it's ready.

(BTW, syslog-ocaml and ocaml-sha still need to be uploaded by a DD; I've
updated them in SVN.  Thanks.)