Re: ocaml 3.10.0 packages news

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 10:03:41PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> >- assuming the experimental packages are fine (please test them no
> >  matter the open issues above!) are we ready to upload to unstable? (Of
> >  course pending an approval of the RMs)
> The main blocker I see is coq which heavily uses camlp4. I think that a
> patch is currently being made but it's highly non-trivial and it might
> take some time to achieve...

Ah, right. Do you consider this a blocker for the upload?

I personally don't, since Coq is just one application and we need to
rebuild and test many of them. As an alternative (assuming the worst
case scenario of a Coq patch for 3.10 not appearing anytime soon), what
about uploading a new source package ocaml-3.09.2 and make it a build
depend for Coq?

Maybe this would be the first time we will actually use the versioned
directory for OCaml libraries mentioned as useless in this list a few
minutes ago :-)