Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 08:53:09AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 07:43:49AM +0200, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > One of the latest rdepends of lablgtk1 is cameleon. I am preparing a
> > cameleon 2 package, which should allow us to remove lablgtk1 (at least
> > concerning this rdepends).
>
> To be practical: can we assume that we do not need to make the
> transition for lablgtk1 packages? They will be removed with the
> installation of 3.09 and we never see them back.

This could be something we should do right now, indeed, lablgtk1 and mlgtk
will die. We will see what we do about them later on, if we want to keep them
for users or something. Maybe it would be good if someone did a query about
their usage on the caml list.

Oh, and BTW, gcc-4.0 4.0.2-3 seems to be fucked, at least for kernel builds,
so be careful when uploading with it.

Friendly,

Sven Luther