Re: New packages librpc-ocaml-dev and cduce

Hello,

Sven Luther a écrit :

Ok, so we'll wait for the license change before doing anything with this package.

Well, commit it to alioth first, and we can upload once the licencing issues
are fixed.

Concerning cduce, Stefano said he was already in charge of this package. So I'll let him package it.

I already subscribed to the debian-ocaml-list team (so there's no need to Cc me). Of course, I can commit the packaging stuff to alioth. I'll create an account soon and let you know.

Ok.

My account on Alioth is tpetazzo-guest (I'm wondering why the thing has added -guest to my login name).

Regards,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org